Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What We Did/Where We Went

I sincerely apologize for the lack of blogging in the past 2 months. Other than solving the retail issues, providing the best product/deal for holiday season, and alleviating inventory burdens. I traveled oversea to take a breather and saw some inspirations and ones that are motivated.

When was the last time you saw this?


For some of you that know me well outside of Natural Selection Agency, know that I am a very politically involved individual. Taiwan, as my native land, has been a victim of attacks and numerous assault from China. I was lucky to see and be a part of the protest this time against China invasion of formosa and current president.

Numbers is Power.


Wow..doesn't get any more straight forward than this...

No comments: